Sunday, January 2, 2011

reviews

I got the Dickinson's toner because dulcecandy87 recommended it in one of her youtube videos,  it did not live up to my expectations at all. I never got to discover if it worked because it smelled so disgusting. I can't even describe the smell... like alcohol in a garbage disposal.

This reminded me of being a kindergartener when you put glue on your hands and then peel it off, i actually found it quite entertaining. But I think I'll stick to the elmer's glue on my hands not on my face, thank-you very much.
I bought this to see how I would look with brown hair, being a natural blonde I've always been too scared to permanently dye it. So I figured the temporary one would be a trial. Result: not sure what it's supposed to be used for, but its definitely not a whole head. It made my hair incredibly greasy and when wet, the color immediately drips off. I wore it for a night out and everytime I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror I would gringe because a) this is definitely not my color and b) my hair looks as if it had gone month's without washing it.

Living in Hawaii you would think I wouldn't need this, but somehow I can never get a tan regardless of where I am. I couldn't notice a difference at first, so I began applying it to one arm but not the other by the end you could definitely tell, it isn't that noticeable but if your becoming a blue white and looking for a bit of color this may help. I've buy nearly every tanning lotion I see and still haven't quite found the one. If you know of a good one please let me know! I'm thinking of trying the Victoria Secret sexy bronze one next.

I absolutely LOVE this, the perfect leave-in conditioner, it leaves my hair smelling good and is easy to brush out. I've stopped using regular conditioner and now apply this immediately after stepping out of the shower it is a miracle worker. This is the only product that has remained consistent in my routine through the month's.

I recieved this as a gift and fell in love with candy apple scent, I love all bath and body works scents but this one was truly amazing. The creamy peach lotion also had blue sparkles it it to add a bit of glamor. It might just be a limited edition Christmas time thing, I'm not sure but I recommend everyone run out and buy one before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment